Here you can download Zero Killed for free! On this page you will find information about Zero Killed and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
FORM UP AND ENGAGE!
Immerse in fully 360-degrees VR shooter, where tactics, team play and timing are the keys to success. Choose from a rich selection of classes, weapons and equipment. Move freely in 12 unique environment setups, in 4 different game modes, all with up to 8 players on map. Experience tough fights, true hard-earned victories and bitterness of defeat.
GAME’S MAIN FEATURES
- 4v4 multiplayer gameplay – PvP and Co-op, plus advanced AI to play solo,
- extensive team play – in-game communication, healing, supplying with spare ammo,
- 10 completely different characters to choose from, all with unique gadgets, grenades, perks, and personalities,
- 4 game modes – Zones, Data Steal, Domination and TDM – that affect the game’s tempo and style,
- 4 unique locations with 3 time-of-day setups, each challenging different tactic approaches,
- realistic player’s behaviour – crouching, shooting from cover, grenades cooking and throwing,
- minimal motion sickness, great graphics and sounds,
- real life interactions with the environment and objects. The enemy throws a grenade your way? Throw it back! Your team mate under heavy fire and out of ammo? Toss him your spare magazine. Do all you’d normally do on a regular battlefield.
- destructible environment and wall penetration,
- realistic weapons behavior, including recoil, damage model, and obstacle penetration,
- tagging system – crucial to victory on the battlefield. Remember that knowing your enemy’s position gives you a big advantage and greatly increases your chance of victory.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 960
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space