Here you can download Words Can Kill for free! On this page you will find information about Words Can Kill and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Words Can Kill is a fusion of roguelike deckbuilders and word games. But this game isn’t about your vocabulary. It’s about your decisions and resource management. You will travel through the fantasy world and fight monsters trying to find a more efficient way to use your letters and your gear.
- Indirect synergies. It’s hard to consistently use a powerful weapon that requires 6+ letters for bonus activation with a deck full of rare letters and without additional draw sources.
- Plan your future turns. Are you ready for a strong enemy attack on the next turn? Don’t use words now, place your letter tiles on the board and wait. This way you can make multiple blocks on the next turn and defend yourself.
- RNG management. Replace tiles in your hand any time you wish. But pay with your health.
- Upgrade your deck. That tile with ‘Q’ poisons your life. Remove it from the deck on your next visit to the forge.
- Easy to learn, hard to master. The game has simple mechanics but deep strategy. Only a true hero can save the princess!
- Dozens of random enemies, random maps, tons of unique items. And it’s a roguelike, so yet another stupid death awaits.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 2 core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 900 MB available space