Here you can download Waves of Steel for free! On this page you will find information about Waves of Steel and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Across the globe, tyrants are seizing power! Their innumerable military forces seem impossible to stop, rolling across all organized resistance like a wave of steel. But their reach is not quite limitless. In the seas and oceans of the world, resistance holds strong…for now. Take command of one of the few remaining free warships. Resist, liberate, and stay ahead of the enemy’s grasp to find the source of their power…
Waves of Steel is a fast and accessible naval combat simulator. Your lone ship will need to take on hundreds of enemy ships, planes, and submarines across the single-player campaign, and even colossal superweapons! A flying battleship, and a gun made out of a volcano, you never know what awaits you in Waves of Steel!
Between missions, use the parts you’ve scavenged to customize your vessel in a flexible but straightforward ship designer. After all, you’ll need all the firepower you can get to take on the next threat!
- Extensive singleplayer campaign split into small pick-up-and-play missions.
- Powerful ship designer that allows you to freely place parts on your ship’s deck, along with customizable flags, paint jobs, and decals. Build your own destroyer, cruiser, or battleship!
- Dozens of playable ships based on historical designs.
- Hundreds of ship parts with distinct artwork and capabilities. Use naval artillery, anti-aircraft guns, missile launchers, and even more advanced weaponry – like railguns and lasers – to take down the enemy!
- Story-motivated missions with a small cast of heroes and villains. Circumnavigate the globe in your fight against tyranny!
- Rebindable controls
- Adjustable volume for music, ambient sounds, and other sounds
- Adjustable game speed from 10% to 200%
- No requirement for held buttons; weapon fire can be set to hold or toggle
- Any weapon can be set to autofire, allowing the player to focus on sailing the ship
- Customizable UI allows adjusting radar colors and transparency for ease of reading
- Easily-accessed in-game assists such as invincibility, infinite ammo, and the ability to skip missions
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i7 3GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 770
- Storage: 1 GB available space