Here you can download Void Destroyer 2 for free! On this page you will find information about Void Destroyer 2 and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Void Destroyer 2 is a open world space sandbox game set in a desolate asteroid field on the outer edges of our solar system. Populated by various factions with often competing goals.
Void Destroyer 2 emphasizes combat, tactics and strategy, with battles ranging from one on one to fleets versus fleets. With a simple, manageable yet engaging economy and offers loads of freedom to the player on how to play and who to play as.
Start small and claw your way up. These are dangerous times with many opportunities, for the explorers, the brave, the cunning, and the ruthless.
Chose the path of a mercenary protecting transport ships. The path of a pirate, preying on the weak. A bounty hunter who will settle scores for a price. An entrepreneur, starting your own business as a trader or miner. Become a tycoon with others working for you, protect your assets by assigning escorts.
The path to domination isn’t always a straight one, if you fight hard enough, smart enough, nothing will stand in your way.
What will you – the player – be doing?
- Do easy “milk runs” in your starting ship.
- Upgrade it and buy better ships to do more dangerous assignments.
- Explore a ruthless region of space. Discover it’s various factions.
- Hire temporary wing men, then start building your fleet via buying additional ships.
- Leave fighters behind, upgrade to a gunship, then a corvette, then a frigate, and beyond. As your power grows, so do your opportunities.
- Fight from the cockpit or bridge of your ship and command your forces via a tactical interface.
- Branch off into trading and mining, take over a asteroid field and be paid for your protection, or be a ruthless pirate demanding ransom and taking cargo.
- At some point, the only way to grow your strength will be by taking things from others. Capture ships and build up a fleet capable of taking a base.
- Owning a base expands your power even further, you can now direct your forces from it, no longer are you tied to a single ship or fleet.
- Use your base to build defenses, and ships – soon you’ll have more than one, and after that you’ll have them all.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 550
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space