Here you can download Toy Tanks for free! On this page you will find information about Toy Tanks and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Jump! Dash! and Shoot your way to victory in this 3-Dimensional, Physics based, Tank game!
- Fight through 50+ hand-crafted levels in the Campaign and unlock the 6+ playable tanks hidden throughout the adventure! Supporting up to 4-Players in Local multiplayer!
- Face off against friends and foes in Player vs Player content! Do you have what it takes to be a champion?! Utilize crazy modifiers like launch rate to tailor the experience!
- Create and play your own levels with our Custom Level Creator! Choose from various map sizes, blocks, tanks, gizmos, hazards and more to create custom levels that will provide endless fun for you and your friends!
Toy Tanks is grounded in physics, meaning much of the moment to moment gameplay involves mastering the movement!
- Players can primarily do damage in one of two ways: Shooting and Dashing. Switching between the two damage types is a tricky challenge, but once mastered is extremely effective!
- Each gamemode has a set of optional Modifiers that can be enabled or disabled based on the players preferences! Modifiers act as an extra twist you can put on any playthrough!
- For example: The Brawler Modifier allows dashing to do double damage! In return though, players lose the ability to do damage with their standard shot! There are many of these Modifiers to unlock and play with! Plus they can be mixed and matched to create all sorts of wacky experiences!
Understanding your enemy is key to mastering the game, Take a moment to get familiar with all known types of hostile tanks. Although our information is limited, there have been rumors of even stronger enemies. Stay vigilant captain!
- The First Campaign (Cardboard Castles) acts as an opportunity to learn the basics without too much threat. Safezones are numerous, Hazards are rare, and enemy tanks are scattered. Keep an eye on Yellow, they have quiet the explosive personality!
- Painted Piers contains a more destructive array of tools to put up against the player. Enemy tanks begin to coordinate with one another, launching assaults’ from both sides, supporting one another to stay alive, and dazing/confusing the player with new technology.
- Tabletop Towers is home to some of the worlds most advanced tank tech: Gatling gun rate of fire, Tracking rounds, The ability to control and enhance weaker tanks, and Evolution defensive maneuvers make this Campaign a grueling challenge even for the most seasoned players.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i3 with 1.0GHz (or equivalent)
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Integrated Graphics
- Storage: 1 GB available space