Here you can download Touge Shakai for free! On this page you will find information about Touge Shakai and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Touge Shakai (Mountain Pass Society) is an online Touge Racing Game based on Japanese car culture in the 90s. With an emphasis on balance between realism and fun gameplay, the physics are tailored for competitive drift racing, while giving a challenge to all players.
The driving physics are mainly simulated, but not to the extent of hardcore racing simulators. The driving characteristics of each car is tailored to be distinctly different from each other, and require drivers to master different driving styles to bring out the best in each car. The objective is to be fun while remaining believable. However, there’s a twist to the driving physics: Drifting is faster than grip driving for most rear-wheel drive vehicles.
- Unique sim-cade driving physics designed for Touge Battles
- Time Attack against local and online ghosts
- Multiplayer lobbies for free roaming and impromptu battles
- Cosmetic car customization – Body kits and custom liveries
- Unique Touge racing modes
- Steering wheel support with Force Feedback
- In-game music player – Load your own tracks into the game
- Progression – Unlock new cars and parts as you hit objectives
- Virtual Reality Support
- Different weather conditions – Rain, fog
- Online matchmaking and ranking
- Driver and team profiles
- Replay camera editor – Setup race cameras using key frames
Race against the clock with various cars and courses to improve your pace and compete on the leaderboards. Players can also challenge the “ghosts” of other players, which are apparitions of their previous runs to learn from their driving. Medals are awarded with target timings, and provides progression for customization for each car.
Classic touge-style battle. Battles rules include “First to finish” and “Cat and Mouse”. Cat and Mouse has a leader and a chaser, with the leader trying to pull away and the chaser trying to keep up. The leader wins when they finish the course by a fixed distance from the chaser, while the chaser wins if they manage to overtake by the finish. The race moves on to the next round in a draw, with their positions reversed. Cat and Mouse mode is recommended as it provides the fairest battle, as overtaking is difficult and dangerous on the touge.
Team battles consist of multiple PvP Battles ongoing at the same time, with the team with the most wins coming out on top.
Practice, socialize and start impromptu races with others on the touge and just have fun! Learn from others and enjoy the course without the pressure of winning or losing. Showcase your rides and hang out with other racers and teams.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 x64
- Processor: Intel/AMD Duo-Core/Quad-Thread
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 750/Radeon RX 560
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space