Here you can download Them and Us for free! On this page you will find information about Them and Us and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Them and Us is a classic, survival horror game with a focus on atmosphere and player immersion.
The year is 1978. A lone bus, a terrible crash, out upon the old and winding dirt roads which skirt a vast American wilderness. A survivor. A young woman, her mind scarred by a life of tragedy, her name is Alicia. She is alone. She is injured. Around her, quietly, slowly, a surreal and deadly nightmare unfolds.
Fighting for her life, Alicia finds herself in the midst of events she does not understand- a “change” taking grip on the world around her. It’s nature, it’s cause? unknown.
As night descends, she pushes further into the unknown – Will she survive? Will you?
– Fixed camera with tank and alternate control schemes.
– Third-person view with over-the-shoulder aim
– Selected first-person POV for flashbacks, cutscenes, memories, etc.
– Extra game content.
– Post-process effects (bloom filters, god rays, etc.) added for increased immersion.
– Crisp graphics with a 60 FPS default. Unlock FPS is available.
– Optional reversion to first-gen console graphics. Retro mode also triggers fixed camera play for greater challenge.
– Realistic damage and dismemberment systems with accompanying gore.
– In-world puzzles featuring ciphers and keys.
– Resource management for true survival horror.
– Advanced crafting for weapons and in-world items.
– Flashbacks that drive both story progression and character leveling.
Discover the truth of Alicia’s past as she descends further into her strange, unending nightmare.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Core-i5 or an equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2 GB Memory Minimum) | AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2 GB Memory Minimum)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 35 GB available space