Here you can download The Signifier Director's Cut for free! On this page you will find information about The Signifier Director's Cut and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
The Signifier is a first-person tech-noir mystery adventure that blends investigation, experimental psychology, and artificial intelligence.
Explore the real and surreal worlds, become immersed in fringe psychology, solve puzzles, and find the truth as Frederick Russell, an expert in AI and psychology, and the main researcher behind an experimental deep brain scanner called the Dreamwalker. Its controversial technology allows the exploration of the recorded senses and unconscious realms of the mind. He finds himself thrust into a spiral of intrigue when asked to use his creation after the vice president of the world’s biggest tech company turns up dead in her apartment.
Now including the Director’s Cut update!
Refinements and enhancements across the board make this the ultimate expression of the Signifier. The free Director’s Cut update features new memories, new dialogue, additional endings and improved performance throughout.
- Expanded narrative content featuring new memories, dialogue and voice-over, three additional story endings, and a new epilogue giving greater insight to key characters and choices.
- Improved performance and experience, including better load times and frame rate, revamped animations and UI, and further optimizations for lower-end PCs.
- Bonus gameplay features, including a new difficulty setting for those purely interested in experiencing the game’s story, plus new menu tips, clues, and remappable controls.
Free upgrade for anyone who owns The Signifier.
- Three coexisting dimensions to explore: reality, and the objective memories and subjective dreams in the mindscape
- Move between realms to solve puzzles, unlock new dialog branches, and unravel the mystery
- Learn psychological concepts to use powers and tools for navigating the strange and unpredictable unconsciousness
- Every challenge is part of the mystery that creates unique moments with no filler
- A multi-layer narrative that spirals into a complex web of real-world intrigue as surreal suspense
- Get immersed in thought provoking tension, free from jump scares
- Question the implications of AI, intrusion to the consciousness, privacy, and whether we see the world as it is or a subjective creation of our minds
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3 (3.4 GHz) / AMD A8-7600 (3.1 GHz)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 660 / AMD R9 270
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space