Here you can download The Hike for free! On this page you will find information about The Hike and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
The Hike is a first person horror/survival game in which you must survive the horrors that start while investigating a mysterious emergency message in a simple hike through the Red River National Park. Your chance of making it back to society relies entirely on your legs and flashlight, you’re no fighter.
Somewhere in the Red River National Park, at the US Army controlled Red River Mental Hospital, a riot breaks out and the facility is breached. Long after the “patients” broke out, a mysterious emergency message is broadcasted under the authority of a local Ranger Station.
Acting irrationally after hearing the mysterious emergency message, experienced hiker John Lake decides to go and investigate for himself, in what should be an easy hike for him. Once there, he realizes that he has made a big mistake, finding out the hard way the gruesome truth about the real situation as his fading hope of making it back to society relies entirely on a flashlight and his legs.
- True Survival Experience – You are no fighter. If you want to get back to society, your only chance is to keep running.
- Immersive Graphics – Realistic graphics featuring 4k textures and immersive sounds.
- Puzzled Gameplay – The puzzles in the game will make the player think in creative ways in order to escape.
- Darkness – You mostly rely on your flashlight, without it, you are screwed.
- Lore – In the process of escaping, find out what really happened in those woods.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 5 2600
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1050 / AMD RX 570
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible