Here you can download The City Must Grow for free! On this page you will find information about The City Must Grow and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
What This Game Offers
- Fun way to kill some time
- It is a challenging, puzzle-like, minimal city building game
- It is turn-based, you make your move and proceed to the next cycle
- It is fast phased, but no time limitation, you can play slowly for relaxing
- You will probably see the game over screen a lot but it is a part of the game
- Has some objectives that unlock more advanced utilities and features
- Information messages and warnings will lead you what to do
- Your game state is saved each turn
- It supports steam leaderboard
- Optimization high priority, you don’t need a high spec hardware
What This Game Does Not Offer You May Expect
- No storyline
- No traffic simulation
- Almost no animation
A new city will be established on a flat plain and its administration has been given to you. In order to keep the administration in your hands, the city needs to develop continuously.
Your role in this game is to determine where the buildings and structures in the city can be built. Time and moves in the game are turn-based. Each move is given a random zoning type to mark on the map. After you mark zones, you move on to the next cycle and observe the developments in the city.
You can unlock more advanced types of buildings and structures by completing in-game objectives. Completing objectives also allows you to use different map view tools that will make management easier.
There are five main types of zones you manage; residential, agricultural, commercial, offices, and industrial. You need to constantly try to manage the distance between the zones, the density, and the balance between them correctly. Otherwise, escapes from the city may begin, unused buildings may collapse on their own, and the city may collapse with a chain effect.
The main aim of the game is to keep the administration in your hands as long as possible by ensuring the continuous development of the city and to reach a high population. Losing control of the city is part of the game and it’s up to you to try again to find the best way to keep the city constantly growing.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB OpenGl 3.3 compatible graphic card
- Storage: 60 MB available space