Here you can download The Cherry Orchard for free! On this page you will find information about The Cherry Orchard and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
“It’s so clear that in order to begin to live in the present, we must first confront the past.”
The year is 1904. It has been 43 years since the abolition of serfdom, but social progress is slow. Former serfs and their children are hardly better off than they were before the Great Emancipation, and old money aristocrats show no sign of ceding privilege. But the sale of a large estate forces a cast of unusual and eccentric characters to face the fact that nothing has changed — and everything has changed.
This is a kinetic novel (a linear visual novel.) Playtime is about one hour.
- Original adaptation of the classic play of the same name by Anton Chekhov.
- Entirely 3D with both cinematic and visual novel-style presentations, featuring stylized comic book-like characters.
- Eye-popping vaporwave-inspired color palette and visual effects.
- Fully voiced in English by a stellar cast, audio captured in group sessions for as theater-like a presentation as possible.
- Fully bilingual English/Russian interface and subtitles.
- Vaporwave/synthwave OST by Jordan Roherty
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5
- Memory: 500 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 700 MB available space