Here you can download The Backrooms: Survival for free! On this page you will find information about The Backrooms: Survival and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Inspired by the popular internet “creepypasta” The Backrooms, The Backrooms: Survival is a horror game with roguelike elements. Players find themselves in seemingly never-ending narrow and tight corridors known as the backrooms, where they will need to explore carefully in an attempt to find a way out. You will need to try and remain sane while seeking out food and drink, and avoiding any possible hostilities lurking around the corners..
Explore through The Backrooms and ascend to higher levels, each level home to different items, objects, events, and company…
The Backrooms: Survival is a fresh and unique take on the Backrooms, and thus has some of its own original entities and levels, as well as some familiar to those familiar with The Backrooms “internet lore”.
- Four game modes – Permadeath, adventure, sandbox (console commands) and explore (peaceful!)
- Randomly generated levels – The Backrooms are randomly generated each new playthrough to ensure a fresh experience each time and no memorizing the layouts. Different themes/level types with many different types of entities and items. Different layouts and multiple Backroom theme types.
- Multiplayer – Play with up to 6 friends and explore The Backrooms together, or join other existing online games in the public lobby. Proximity voice chat can be turned off/or on in the settings.
- Survival Elements – You will need to scavenge the backrooms for any food and water you can find to survive, including drinking from leaks in the ceiling and cannibalizing the already dead, while trying to maintain your sanity
- Crafting System – gather materials found throughout the backrooms or dismantle items to gather resources to craft new items, weapons, tools and many other things to aid your survival
- Combat – find all types of weapons from makeshift axes to abandoned firearms. Fight back against a range of hostile entities.
- Permadeath – Death in The Backrooms, just like in our reality, is permanent. With only one quick save save slot that auto-deletes upon death, you better be careful because in The Backrooms death could lie around any corner.
- Choose your player – Before you enter The Backrooms, you’ll have to either pick a random player or create your own, choosing your name, avatar, etc as well as choose from a list of real-world professions which each offers unique bonuses
- Different Graphics Style – customize your graphics and choose different styles, such as a “retro, PSX style”, or “VHS Style”, and more
- Inventory Management – You’ll find all kinds of things down in The Backrooms… from edible substances to useful tools to not so useful junk. You’ll have to manage your few inventory slots and prioritize what you think you may need the most
- Leader boards – global leader board to see who can make it to the highest, deepest levels of The Backrooms…
- Obituary System – All your unsuccessful attempts to escape the Backrooms which result in death will be recorded in game via the “Obituary System”. Similar to a leader board/high score system, this records information that run through The Backrooms such as your player’s name, age, profession, death cause, etc
- OS: Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Processor: 2GHZ
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2GB Nvidia/AMD GPU
- Storage: 1 GB available space