Here you can download Territory: Animals Genetic Strategy for free! On this page you will find information about Territory: Animals Genetic Strategy and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Territory is an isometric 2D real-time single-player strategy about genes and animal species. Animals are behaving the way they would in nature, but you can indirectly control them and mutate them to achieve various goals.
- Evolve: update genes to change behavior of your species
- Eat: animals need to eat food to survive, define what food they can eat
- Reproduce: increase your population, improve fertility, prolong your life, hide better from predators, too high population leads to diseases
- Expand: expand your territories, migrate to new territories to increase your population further
- Fight: fight species that stands in your way
- Play for more than 40 species and mutate them or define your own species
- Play on 3 different biomes with more than 80 different genes
- Play 12 maps in 3 different modes – standard, custom, creative
Core Gameplay Mechanics
- You are entering the game with one or more species and can add multiple species later on.
- You are changing the species genome and that is changing its attributes and behavior.
- You are playing on the maps with an existing ecosystem that is producing various sources of food.
- You can expand to new territories.
- You can invade enemy species.
- You can defend your territories.
- Species are hostile only when they share the same source of food and have similar size.
- You can have various goals like target biomass, biodiversity, or dominance in ecosystem.
- Species in the ecosystem can die out or can mutate to new species in time.
- Species can be herbivores, omnivores, or carnivores and can have one of four different sizes.
- Species lives complete life from being born to death, need food to survive.
- Each species has its own territory, its size and shape can be adjusted.
- Individual animal can die in a fight, starve to death, can be killed by a predator, die by disease, or die by old age.
- You are evaluating your surroundings and the ecosystem to determine your next steps.
- Species react indirectly to your commands if certain conditions are met (migrate to new territory only when not being hungry, have certain genes, etc.).
- Standard mode where you play on a map with predefined goals and settings.
- Custom mode where you can change map settings like initial number of species or genes generation speed.
- Creative mode where you play on an empty map without any limitations.
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel i3+ and equivalents
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Any
- Storage: 800 MB available space