Here you can download Tennis Elbow 4 for free! On this page you will find information about Tennis Elbow 4 and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Tennis Elbow 4 is the successor of Tennis Elbow 2013, acclaimed by many Steam reviewers as the most realistic tennis simulation ever.
TE4 pushes even deeper the realism of the tennis rallies by providing completely rehauled ball, strike & player physics.
Created by and for tennis fans, Tennis Elbow 4 is a tennis simulation with an easy and intuitive learning curve, but with exceptional gameplay depth.
In this tennis game, you’ll have to show all your tactical skills, use an iron mind and quick reflexes, as well as a sharp eye to guess the ball trajectories, all of this to choose your next strike wisely.
To beat your opponent, you have the choice between all the possible strikes on a real court, from the safe strike to the acceleration, including the drop shot and the topspin lob.
This tennis simulation is designed for all tennis lovers, whether gamepad mashers or keyboard novices, because of its numerous difficulty levels. In addition, a visual help system will assist you in aiming the ball and positioning your player. You can turn these options on and off whenever it suits you.
TE4 features one of the most complete World Tour ever made in a tennis video game. With more than 3500 players evolving over several decades competing in more than 400 tournaments each year, from the low-rank Junior tournament qualifications to the top-level Pro event finals, both in singles and doubles competition, you’ll feel like diving in a real professional tennis player’s career.
Tennis Elbow game engine is very open to modifications and TE2013 has an active Modding community, eager to jump on TE4 once its Modding will be available.
- 9 different court surfaces : clay, green clay, grass, hard, blue-green hard, classic synthetic, NewLine synthetic, indoor hard and indoor synthetic; each with a specific rebound
- 18 Stadiums around the world
- 400+ tournaments, with 3500+ players evolving over 70 years, from 1973 for men & 1983 for women, to 2042
- The Country Cup
- Singles & doubles competitions
- Junior & Pro Tours
- 6 difficulty levels, each split in 10 sublevels
- Full ranking system
- 3D male & female players fully customizable
- Singles, 3, and doubles games
- Split screen
- Network : LAN and online games
- 1 to 6 games per set, in best of 1, 3 or 5 sets
- 7 camera modes
- Game is very Modding friendly
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10/8/7/Vista
- Processor: 1.5 Ghz Intel Pentium Core i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1-GB DirectX 11 GPU or IGP: GeForce GTX 280 / Intel UHD Graphics 620 / Radeon HD 5750, or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space