Here you can download Sumire for free! On this page you will find information about Sumire and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Sumire is an indie narrative adventure, featuring a one-day journey through a picturesque Japanese village. In this enchanted place, a disenchanted girl named Sumire meets a mischievous spirit who makes her a deal to fulfill her most desired wish.
But in order to see this wish come true, she must complete a series of tasks in return, before night falls and this special day reaches its end.
A Narrative Quest-Driven Adventure
- Follow Sumire on a series of quests both big and small, given by charming forest creatures, quirky townspeople, and Sumire’s own heartfelt needs.
Take or refuse them, but be wary: as the day progresses, your path will change and you may never get the same chance again.
- Discover collectibles, bonus items, tests of skill, and other challenges — some hidden, some not.
- Explore a variety of lush, beautiful environments rendered in a painterly style.
- A one day time limit. With the sky changing from the promise of morning to the soft twilight, all choices are finished when the sky turns to violet.
Between the Magical and the Mundane
- For a single day, the magical world crosses with ordinary life for Sumire.
- Within this ambiguous time, be extra mindful of words, choices, and actions taken.
- What awaits at the end of the day…?
A Day to Remember, and Choices to be Made
- Guide Sumire through her reality, her dreams, and her memories.
- As the sky changes throughout the day, Sumire too must come to terms with the changes that have affected her life, as well as those around her.
- How Sumire ultimately addresses these matters is influenced by the player’s guidance, seeking to turn a life unlived into a final dream come true.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 (newer than Sandy Bridge architecture)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space