Here you can download SubwaySim Hamburg for free! On this page you will find information about SubwaySim Hamburg and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Explore the picturesque U3 line of Hamburg’s elevated railroad in the new SubwaySim Hamburg! A brand-new, detailed public transport simulation awaits you in one of the most beautiful cities in the German language sphere. Accurately recreated stations, lively route sections and varied tasks are of course a must.
Experience the DT5 electric multiple unit in full detail in SubwaySim Hamburg thanks to a cooperation with the Hamburger Hochbahn AG. Drive the 39.6 meters long vehicle with a maximum speed of 80 km/h through Hamburg and take your passengers safely to their destination. The Unreal Engine 5 lets the silver-red DT5 shine in never-before-seen graphical fidelity and shows the U3 line on an extremely high level of realism.
Get a realistic insight into the daily life of a subway operator in Hamburg with an authentic driving experience, dynamic AI as well as accurate soundscape. Lots of varied tasks and open world routes ensure countless hours of fun.
Immerse yourself in the bustling environment of Germany’s second largest city and transport your passengers safely from station to station on the detailed and lovingly recreated tracks of the U3 ring line. A 20.7 kilometers long route with 25 stations invites you to an exciting journey through the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg.
The Elbphilharmonie, St. Pauli Piers and the Elbe promenade are just a few of the numerous landmarks in Hamburg waiting to be discovered by you in the impressive game world.
Experience the virtual Hamburg like never before!
- Highly detailed recreation of the DT5 twin unit
- Lovely replica of the Hamburg ring line U3 in a busy environment
- Direct view of famous Hamburg landmarks, such as the Michel, the Elbphilharmonie, the St. Pauli Piers and the Hamburg Elbe Promenade
- Drive exciting and varied routes
- Accurate recreation of all stations, tracks and signals
- High-quality graphics thanks to Unreal Engine 5
- Implemented in cooperation with Hamburger Hochbahn AG
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8.1, 10 or 11 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 @ 3.5 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.7 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon RX 480 (min. 4 GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space