Here you can download Starsand for free! On this page you will find information about Starsand and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Your day started as planned. Motivated and full of ambition you started the marathon of your life in the middle of the desert. The months of hard training should finally bear fruit. Suddenly, you were caught in a monstrous sandstorm and now you find yourself alone in an inhospitable, hot environment. Deserted and merciless, an ocean of sand stretches to the horizon.
You feel the scorching heat on your skin, sand blowing right at your face, far and wide only vast desert … but wait, what is that? Something is moving in the far distance. What happened?
Your first thought: Survival.
Your second thought: Rescue will surely come.
The bitter realization: No one will come, you are completely on your own.
The big question: Where are you and why are there two moons in the night sky?
Find shade, find water, find life. Use your energy wisely, avoid too much effort in the heat, keep warm in the coldest nights. You must keep your wits to survive.
Starsand is THE desert survival game. Dangers, mysteries, and puzzles await you! Find out what exactly happened, where you are and what connects you to the history of an extinct civilization. Will you manage to survive in the inhospitable environment, find answers and find your way back to your old life?
Hunt for food, make weapons, build a shelter. Secure your shelter – the dunes are teeming with scary creatures.
Find your way in the vast and lonely desert, orient yourself in sandstorms and mark your path. Thirst and heat become an invincible enemy during the day – cold endangers you during the night. Learn to live with adversity, see the beauty that the world holds, and learn from the animals and nature!
In this desert you are both a hunter and prey. Insect-like predators come out of their dark nests, always looking for food. Protect yourself with fire, blow up enemies with explosive coconut grenades, secure your base and do whatever it takes to survive.
- Large open game world in an exciting desert setting with an area of over 64 km².
- The lovingly designed world, far away from civilization, holds many impressive monuments, artifacts, and creatures of the past, as well as modern times.
- Survival action par excellence! Weather and desert capers as well as terrestrial and extra-terrestrial enemies awaken the pure survival instinct!
- Gather, build, secure – for protection against heat, cold, and the unknown enemy.
- Dynamic weather and day/night changes demand good planning, wise action, and a large portion of courage, especially in the desert.
- A mystical, thrilling story and the solving of numerous puzzles answer many open questions during the exciting journey into the unknown.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i3 (4th Generation) or equivalent AMD, min. 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 or equivalent AMD
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 7 GB available space