Here you can download Stacks:Space! for free! On this page you will find information about Stacks:Space! and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Stacks:Space is a space-themed base builder card game with rogue-like elements. Buy booster packs to get new cards, discover craft recipes by stacking cards together, create structures, manufacture drones and droids, defend your base from enemies, visit distant planets, and more!
Options and Features
- Created with Stacks:Engine, a card game framework that is heavily inspired by the Stacklands and Cultist Simulator games
- ~300 cards to collect and use in Stacks:Space (~350 cards in Stacks:Village mod)
- ~100 craft recipes (some cards could be crafted via multiple recipes)
- 5 unique bosses to defeat
- 1 base + 9 visitable locations
- Astronauts / Settlers have trainable attributes: Strength, Agility, Endurance, Intelligence
- Various scenarios – each having different starting conditions, different end-game goals, or even a different location
- Game Tutorial included for the first scenario
- Daily Challenge Mode – an option to have a relatively quick game run with random goals and restrictions each day
- Modding support
Both ranged and melee combat modes are supported (no combat box!). Melee units will move toward the enemy as soon as they see it. Drag your card next to an enemy card (do not stack them!), and you’ll see them punching each other. Ranged units will shoot their projectiles immediately.
- Stacked cards – the ones doing crafts – do not engage in combat, but could be attacked by an enemy card.
- Some enemies prefer to attack resource cards instead.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 7
- Processor: Dual Core 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: 64-bit release