Here you can download Stack Up! (or dive trying) for free! On this page you will find information about Stack Up! (or dive trying) and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Stack Up! (or dive trying) is the debut title by Italian Indie Studio PixelConflict, a light hearted and intense platformer with varying difficulty levels all made for casual play or record breaking runs.
The objective is simple, get as high as you can and NEVER touch the water below you.
Go at it solo or put your pride on the line by challenging your friends by planning smart, treading carefully and building your way up with the objects falling around you.
- Solo games with a range of increasing difficulties and global ‘Heightscores’ plus competitive multiplayer.
- Tons of unique falling objects, from harmless fridges and sofas to catapulting trampolines and dangerous sticky desks.
- Unlock a wide range of free hats and hammers as you play to customize your character!
- W,A,S and D to move around
- Spacebar to jump
- Ctrl to crouch
- Shift to run
- Left click to pickup an highlighted object
- Left click to place down an object
- Mouse scrollwheel to move objects closer or further away
- Q and E to rotate objects
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: As a guideline, processors purchased on or after 2016 should run the game smoothly.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: A dedicated GPU is recommended.
- Storage: 200 MB available space