Here you can download ScourgeBringer for free! On this page you will find information about ScourgeBringer and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
LAUNCH DISCOUNT: Dead Cells owners will receive an additional -10% discount upon adding ScourgeBringer to their cart (offer available until Feb 13, 2020).
From the developers of NeuroVoider, ScourgeBringer is a fast-paced free-moving roguelite platformer.Set in a post-apocalyptic world where a mysterious entity wreaked havoc on all humanity, ScourgeBringer puts you in the shoes of the deadliest warrior of her clan: Kyhra. Help her to explore the unknown and slash her way through ancient machines guarding the seal of her past, and maybe the redemption of humanity.
- Dive into fast-paced rogue-platforming gameplay described by Eurogamer as “Dead Cells meets Celeste”
- Slash and shoot your way smoothly with super fluid platforming controls
- Sharpen your skills with a frantic combat system focused on attacks only
- Dash forward to the otherworldly adaptive sounds of Joonas Turner (Nuclear Throne, Downwell, Broforce…)
- Defy hordes of unspeakable enemies and giant bosses holding the secrets of the Scourge
- Explore the infinite depths of an ever-changing dungeon
- Uncover mysteries and find mementos of previous explorers to unlock reality defining secrets
ScourgeBringer is being made with the help of the community!
You can follow its development through our weekly newsletter, or join our Discord.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1, 8.1, 10 (version 1607 or better)
- Processor: 1.5 GHz CPU
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 (DirectX® 10) compliant graphics card and driver
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 300 MB available space