Here you can download Primal Light for free! On this page you will find information about Primal Light and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Primal Light is a linear 2D action platformer for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Inhabit Krog, a mysterious blue creature in a red loincloth, as he traverses a labyrinth of ladders, levers, traps, and monsters. Explore the nooks and crannies of a bizarre and evocative world as you hack and slash your way to victory, leaving a graveyard of grotesque bosses in your wake.
- Explore a bizarre and evocative world filled with ladders, levers, traps, and monsters, arranged linearly across 10 levels.
- Face 10 challenging bosses in arcade-style combat reminiscent of the 16-bit era.
- Master new acrobatic abilities as you progress, allowing you to overcome obstacles and enemies.
- Dive into challenging side paths to uncover hidden collectibles, unlocking upgrades and passive abilities.
- Experience jaw-dropping pixel art and a hypnotic soundtrack.
Primal Light was the passion project of two hobbyists with no game dev experience, made in their free time across 3 years!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4700MQ CPU 2.40 GHz, or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4600, or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 200 MB available space