Here you can download Police Simulator: Patrol Duty for free! On this page you will find information about Police Simulator: Patrol Duty and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Experience the exciting day-to-day life of an US police officer in Police Simulator: Patrol Duty. Discover a large, lively and freely-accessible US city powered by Unreal® Engine 4 and ensure the safety in your district. Record traffic accidents, search for stolen vehicles and arrest criminals. Support other police officers at traffic checkpoints, flag down speeders and write them up. Stop and check every citizen or car you want and enforce the law. Pay attention to fugitive suspects and chase them on foot or by car with lights flashing and sirens blaring. Investigate crime scenes, interrogate witnesses and search for evidence.
Get behind the wheel of three realistically recreated police vehicles with functional cockpits and use the in-car-computer to identify wanted suspects and stolen vehicles. Start with a typical police sedan and change to an all-terrain SUV and a fast police muscle car while you progress in the game. Use the siren to stop cars or to pave your way through heavy traffic in an emergency. If you crash or damage your car, you will not only have visible crash deformations, the handling of the car will also become more difficult.
Patrol either alone or together with a friend in the 2-player cooperative multiplayer mode and rush to resolve emergencies. Detect suspicious behaviours and prevent criminal operations.
Your exciting job in a lively city covering more than 3.8 square miles leads you through three individual districts – the financial, industrial and residential district. Use authentic law enforcement equipment like handcuffs, radios and radar guns to protect your city!
- Play and experience the exciting day-to-day life of an U.S. police officer
- 2-Player coop multiplayer mode
- Realistically recreated U.S. police vehicles with functional cockpits
- Authentic equipment such as handcuffs, radios, radar guns and much more
- A large and lively open world city with several districts
- High graphic and simulation quality thanks to Unreal® Engine 4
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5 3570 with 3.4 GHz or AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with 3.5 GHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2 GB VRAM) or AMD Radeon 7870 (2GB VRAM) or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 8 GB available space