Here you can download Poker Quest: Swords and Spades for free! On this page you will find information about Poker Quest: Swords and Spades and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Poker Quest is a fantasy game where you battle through a world full of monsters, using a standard deck of playing cards (like the “Queen of Spades”) to empower your items in combat. Bigger and better hands can trigger stronger abilities on your items.
Discover thousands of different items and hundreds of monsters. March forward through a huge variety of locations and events in a procedurally generated, high-fantasy world.
Choose one of many heroes. Each hero comes with a unique set of equipment and abilities, to encourage many different play styles.
- A deep and interesting world full of Castles, Knights, Wizards, and Dragons. And Poker cards.
- Choose whether to play with or without permanent upgrades. (Some would call it roguelite vs. roguelike modes)
- 20+ unique heroes, and many more to come.
- Daily Runs with public stats and other interesting details.
- Challenge runs with game-changing modifiers.
- Mini-games. Casinos!
- Thousands of unique items.
- Hundreds of unique monsters.
Poker Quest feels a lot like a deck-builder, but is fundamentally very different. The world map takes inspiration from Slay the Spire, with the intent of providing a great variety of events. The combat is inspired by Dicey Dungeons, but instead of dice, we use playing cards. That is where the similarities to other games end. Poker Quest contains a vast, novel set of game mechanics that centrally focus on the properties of the playing cards.
Some of the knowledge that you may have gained from other card games will naturally carry over to Poker Quest. Additionally, Poker Quest is a game that you can play to hone your skills at determining card probabilities, but while playing a fantasy RPG. With enough practice on the hardest difficulties, the answers to questions like “What are the chances they have a Spade in those two cards?” can become second nature to you. Or you can play on Casual mode and not worry too much about these things.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Core™ Duo 2.4GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2006 or newer graphics card.
- Storage: 1 GB available space