Here you can download Overcrowd: A Commute 'Em Up for free! On this page you will find information about Overcrowd: A Commute 'Em Up and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Every day, millions crowd the metro in a desperate bid to get to work on time. Can you build and run the perfect station to help them make it?
Overcrowd: A Commute ‘Em Up is a management/tycoon/theme/simulator set below the bustling city of Lubdon Town.
- Deep Systemic Gameplay. Don’t be fooled by the cute pixel art. Beneath the hood lies a deep, systems-based simulation encompassing refuse, power and heat management, crowd control and a consumer-driven economy with stock and pricing.
- Replayability. Design your stations across a series of procedurally generated maps. No game is the same. Build a single station or a whole network. A daily challenge means there is always a new station to build.
- Spatial Design. Build your station 4 floors deep, using stairs, escalators and lifts to connect entrances to tracks in the most efficient layouts you can devise. Control the direction of commuters using the innovative crowd flow mechanic.
- Commuter Chaos. Contend with station-wide events from rat plagues to football matches. Watch out for vandals, hoodlums and norovirus too.
- Technology Procurement. Unlock the latest tech to pimp up your station! From turnstiles, tools and ticket machines to pharmacies, pubs, ponds and plants, make your commuters’ journey to work feel special.
- Staff Management. Hire rookies and level them up, or splash out on a master mopper, medic or mechanic. Use a job grid system to prioritise their tasks.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Desktop nvidia GTX 960 4gb or equivalent (integrated GPUs/lower spec mobile laptop GPUs not supported)
- Storage: 500 MB available space