Here you can download No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle for free! On this page you will find information about No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Travis Touchdown here. It’s been three years since I clawed my way to #1 in the United Assassins Association. I thought it’d be fine to take it easy for a while after that, but it looks like I rested on my laurels a little too long. I found myself sliding down the ranks all the way to #51, and to make things worse, some other assassin—Skelter Helter—comes out and starts nagging my head off about me killing his brother or something. So yeah, a real pain in the you-know-what.
Fueled by a thirst for vengeance (and a bit of good old-fashioned greed), I whipped out my beam katana once more and plunged headfirst into one helluva desperate struggle.
Experience the frenetic hack-and-slash gameplay of the sequel to No More Heroes in glorious HD! With more characters to play as and even more foes to stand in your way, there’s never a dull moment in the world of No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle.
Featuring three playable characters, the ability to dual-wield beam katanas, and even bigger baddies to battle, this sexy sequel is a wild ride with more to love than ever before.
Kick back, grab a slice, and get ready to dive into a mind-melting drama the likes of which you’ve never seen!
- Dual-wield beam katanas as Travis Touchdown to dial the hack-and-slash insanity up to 11!
- More baddies than ever before to go toe-to-toe with!
- Jump through combat as the agile Shinobu or leave foes in the dust as Travis’ brother, Henry.
- Experience a blast from the past by playing 8-bit minigames to earn money and power up!
- OS: Windows 8.1 or later
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX750Ti
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space