Here you can download Netherguild for free! On this page you will find information about Netherguild and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Netherguild is a turn-based tactical roguelite dungeon-crawler, where you command expeditions below the earth in a desperate attempt to cure a strange plague.
Explore, camp, and fight as far as you can before heading back to resupply.
What will you discover underground?
Construct campfires underground, rest and eat next to them. The food items you consume affect your guild members and the rest of your expedition, with passive effects, permanent changes and more!
Learn how to defeat different enemies (and when to flee) in combat. Hitting enemies requires no RNG – so you can depend on your abilities, but watch out for tricky enemies that are immune to your strategy, unfortunate circumstances and surprises!
In Netherguild, combat is another form of resource management– how can you prevent your characters from getting hurt, or receiving harmful debuffs? When is it the right time to use a powerful ability, when should you save it for later?
Different oddities you find underground will present you with various choices that may affect your expedition and the game world at large.
The World Above:
While you explore below, different events may happen above-ground, presenting opportunity and choice when you return from expeditions.
Random equipment, random character backgrounds with different skills each playthrough and procedurally generated levels every time you descend underground mean that playthroughs feel different every time.
- Roguelite with Persistence and Story: Keep your characters at the end of each expedition (if they survive), equip them with powerful items and level them up over time. Netherguild’s story progresses the more you explore and find out about the secrets of its world.
- Dungeon Crawling Resource Management: Powerful abilities have a limited amount of uses. Your characters have limited inventory space. What is more important? The priceless loot you bring up back to the surface, or the firewood logs that let you descend even deeper?
- Original Game World: Netherguild may be fantasy, but don’t expect it to play by genre conventions at all; No Orcs, no Elves, and no wizards casting fireballs. Expect to find strange biospheres and denizens far underground.
- Cute Voxel Aesthetics: Contrasted by a story with serious themes, as you face against plague and conspiracy!
- Solo Developed: I’m always happy to get feedback, suggestions and inspiration from players. You can reach me through various channels such as my twitter, the Netherguild discord and Netherguild Steam forum. If you love Netherguild, dislike something about it, or you have a fantastic idea you think should be added to the game, please let me know!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740 1GB
- Storage: 300 MB available space