Here you can download Mr. Rainer's Solve-It Service for free! On this page you will find information about Mr. Rainer's Solve-It Service and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Mr. Rainer’s Solve-It Service is a Twine-based post-horror cartoon text adventure. Main features include exploration through point-and-click sections, making choices to advance the story, unlockable lore collectibles and 8-bit minigames. The game features original soundtrack by Kai Engel and is fully illustrated by etherane with more than one thousand unique drawings.
The story has multiple endings.
Mr. Rainer’s Solve-It Service follows the story of ÜLAR, a newly recruited Solver with an empty stomach in a world without hunger.
As his inner emptiness grows and Termination looms over the twelve Domes, the silent voices echoing in the minds of hjöriankind begin to take over.
- Fully hand-drawn story: More than 1200 illustrations.
- Futuristic ambience: An original soundrack written by Kai Engel.
- Text adventure: Progress by reading and making choices.
- Hidden collectibles: Examine the images to find out more about the world of HJÖ.
- Multiple endings: Piece together the story by examining different outcomes.
- Minigames: Do mental arithmetics to restore your VALUE.
- Celebration of life: Follow ÜLAR on the path to successful self-improvement and life fulfillment.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Processor: Single-Core 1.33 Ghz Processor
- Memory: 255 MB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated or dedicated graphic card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card