Here you can download Mothmen 1966 for free! On this page you will find information about Mothmen 1966 and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
At the edge of reality, where nightmare creatures lurk…
November, 1966. The Leonid Meteor Shower.
A young couple, a gas station owner, and a paranormal investigator get caught up in a terrifying conspiracy taking place at the edge of their reality, where nightmare creatures lurk, and the mysterious men in black lie in wait…
Mothmen 1966 is the first in a new series of interactive adventures: Pixel Pulps. Created by novelist Nico Saraintaris and artist Fernando Martinez Ruppel, Pixel Pulps are a fusion of exceptional writing and stunning illustration, inspired by mid-20th century pulp fiction and 80s home computer graphics. The first volume comprises three games: Mothmen 1966, Varney Lake, and Bahnsen Knights.
Mothmen 1966, like all the Pixel Pulps, is made to be played by anyone who enjoys fine storytelling:
- Unfurl the dark wings of the rich, branching narrative
- Immerse yourself in the story with its rich, evocative illustrations
- Decide the fate of Mothmen 1966’s characters in ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ style gameplay
- Solve accessible brain-tickling puzzles throughout the story
- OS: 7
- Processor: Intel i3+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 450 GTS / Radeon HD 5750 or better
- Storage: 250 MB available space