Here you can download Moons of Ardan for free! On this page you will find information about Moons of Ardan and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Moons of Ardan is a city-building and management game where you rebuild and expand your civilization across moons in a real-time simulated planetary system.
You follow the Axonauts, the survivors of a generational ship that crashed on a lonely moon.
In the crash, most of the technology that served them got lost.
Help them restore their culture and reconnect with their homeworld by building a great wonder.
- Collect basic materials to build towns to provide shelter to your people.
- Collect resources and transform them to fulfil the people’s basic needs but also their most luxurious whims.
- Balance the use of workers to create a powerful and efficient economy.
- Carefully lay an effective transporter network.
- Develop new technologies to uncover the space travel secret.
- Expand your empire in a real-time simulated planetary system.
- Create new colonies to exploit discovered materials desired by your high-level citizens.
- Create efficient trade routes to send resources to the most needed location.
Push your people to build that awesome building and become the new master of space.
- A real-time planetary system with 3 different handcrafted moons.
- Great planetary views.
- 3 tiers of population progression.
- 25+ resources to collect and manage.
- Challenging production chains
- Gridless and organic city building.
- A space route system for resources to reach your inhabitants.
- A factory worker slot system to fine-tune your building outputs.
- Play at your own speed or even pause the game to plan your empire.
- Awesome tailor-made soundtrack.
- A basic tutorial system for players not used to this kind of game.
- A 4th population tier with a bunch of challenging new resources to collect and transform.
- Photo mode.
- Challenging achievement system.
- Meaningful sustainability choices that make the game harder but with a more satisfying output.
- Procedural planetary systems.
- Animated build visuals.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WINDOWS 10 64bit
- Processor: 3.2 GHz Quad Core Processor
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, AMD Radeon RX 460
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible