Here you can download Monobot for free! On this page you will find information about Monobot and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Monobot is a 2D physics-based puzzle platformer where you take control of Mono, a small entity caught up in a hostile world set in a dark, distant future. Coming online, Mono finds himself alone and without answers. Players must guide Mono through his solo journey, unravelling puzzles to uncover the buried secrets of this dystopian world. Can you break the infinite cycle and find your true self?
Starting as a simple robot without much knowledge of the world around him, Mono begins his journey armed only with his ingenuity and reflexes. As he traverses through the desolate world, players will slowly be able to upgrade Mono with unique enhancements to help him on his journey – a magnetic arm and teleportation arm which provide Mono with new creative solutions to the puzzles that befall him. Collect various documents and overcome numerous obstacles in order to discover humanity’s final fate.
- Explore a dark world filled with killer robots set on destroying non-conforming bots
- Solve puzzles to unlock pathways, discover powerful upgrades, and uncover the dark story of what happened to humanity
- Upgradeable powered robotic arm to overcome obstacles within the desolate future
- Use artificial gravity to help Mono traverse areas of the planet
- Collect communication logs to decipher a grand story of humanity’s rise and fall
- Explore the world created with a rich and beautiful handcrafted cinematic art style
- 7 chapters of a vast world filled with puzzles, stealth, and danger
- Alternate endings depending on gameplay choices made
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz, AMD FX 8120 @ 3.1 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GT 630 / 650m, AMD Radeon HD6570 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card