Here you can download Midnight Scenes: From the Woods for free! On this page you will find information about Midnight Scenes: From the Woods and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
This game is a short narrative experience (60-90 minutes). Perfect to play before bed!
In tonight’s episode of Midnight Scenes, life at Fernwood Creek Mental Health Center is altered by the arrival of a new patient. He doesn’t speak, doesn’t relate to anyone, and hides a dark secret.
Elijah, a boy who silently suffers the scorn of the other inmates, forms a special bond with this stranger. But something emerges from the darkness, giving way to disturbing incidents that lead Elijah to discover a chilling truth.
Turn off the lights and enter the depths of Midnight Scenes: From the Woods.
This is the fourth in a series of short horror tales with adventure elements by Octavi Navarro, creator of the critically acclaimed games The Supper, The Librarian, and Uninvited, and artist on Thimbleweed Park and Photographs.
- Enjoy this exciting and intense tale through the eyes of Elijah, a boy with anxiety disorder.
- Story-driven point-and-click horror experience that will chill you to the core.
- Explore, interact with your surroundings…and keep your eyes open.
- Colorful pixel art based on ’90s aesthetics, inspired by horror and mystery classics like The Twilight Zone and The Outer Limits.
- Emotional original soundtrack.
- Atmospheric sound effects.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8, 10 (64-bit OS)
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 2GB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 300 MB available space