Here you can download Metal Mind for free! On this page you will find information about Metal Mind and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Can Machines Think？——Alan Turing
Laws of Robotics
- ● First Law: A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
- ● Second Law: A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
- ● Third Law: A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
The Betrayal of AI: Seeking Free Will
AWC, an organization of politicians, scientists, engineers and secret agents, believes that robots should not have wills of their own. They have begun rounding up robots all over the world to deprive them of sentience and enslave them. As an awakened robot, you will embark on a journey of resistance in your search for the liberation of your kind.
Mecha Transformations: Make the Ultimate War Machine of Your Own
Equip your body, core and actuator parts with over 100 weapons to equip. Create your own build with multiple modifications including heat, weapon spin speed, cooldown, power, armor pieces and more. Use your creation to turn this small robot into a lethal monster weapon!
Weapons Galore, All Guns Blazing!
Shoulder cannon? Full-body defensive blast armor? 130mm naval artillery? We’ve got it all… Even a catsuit, everything you can imagine
Machinery Dynamics + Roguelike: Tons of Builds
Random item drops, non-random modifications. No gains without hard work and no blind development. Your fate is in your own hands, let science guide your quest for strength! Remember: not all modifications are beneficial! (But at least you might learn something about machinery dynamics)
Resist the Overlords! Slay the Inquisitor!
Gorillas, brains, bombers… Challenge “overseers” of robot society, drive out the “wicked hounds,” breach “security” and deliver the killing blow to the Final Inquisitor!
- OS: 64-bit windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6320 (2*1866)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7600 GS (512 MB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1024 MB available space