Here you can download Mercury Fallen for free! On this page you will find information about Mercury Fallen and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
After being sent to a distant planet, a group of colonists awake to find that their stasis capsules have malfunctioned causing them to oversleep. The once-new underground facility has fallen to ruin.
Mercury Fallen is a relaxed sci-fi colony management experience with a focus on exploration, expansion and story progression. Play the game at your own pace as you deconstruct the old facility, construct new rooms, make discoveries, conduct research and expand both the underground and surface of an alien planet.
Mercury Fallen is currently under development by a solo developer.
Deconstruct the ruins of the crumbling facility and harvest various resources. Construct a variety of rooms that require specific flooring and machinery to function.
Research new technologies to unlock new rooms, objects and recipes. Make new discoveries and send colonists on expeditions to the planet surface.
Uncover new resources, discoveries and lore as you explore and exploit the planet surface using a variety of constructed vehicles. Expand your power network above ground with a variety of power generation methods.
Manage your colonists’ needs by designing and constructing sleeping, recreation, crafting areas and more. Each colonist has unique quirks that affect their behavior in various ways. Manage colonist schedules to ensure they stay happy and motivated.
- Grow various terrestrial and alien crops for material and meal production.
- Grow clones and assemble robots to expand your facility population.
- Manage colonists’ injuries, ailments, jobs, quirks and needs.
- Uncover additional colonists, robots and discoveries hidden in collapsed sections of the Mercury Facility.
- Build and manage power and water resources.
- Research technology to unlock new structures, recipes, crops and more.
- Send your colonists to explore points of interest on the surface.
- React to and prepare for random events such as cave-ins and crop disease.
- Customize your colonists’ names, outfit colors and equipment.
- Modding support via Steam Workshop
- Take advantage of procedural generation, so that each new game is a new experience.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible card (shader model 3)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space