Here you can download Mechanic Miner for free! On this page you will find information about Mechanic Miner and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Mechanic Miner is a construction and survival game where you build mechanical steam-powered machines in a physics based sandbox. Gather resources, kill monsters, acquire new technologies and use your imagination to build crazy mechanical devices to conquer any challenges in your way.
In Mechanic Miner you can design and construct any kind of machine! Build a catapult, a submarine, a battle tank or a air balloon – all simulated through the physics engine
Mechanic Miner has over 50 different parts and building blocks for you to play around with, and we’re constantly adding more. You can also share your designs with your friends through the Steam Workshop!
Get creative, get better, build more advanced stuff and become a mechanical mastermind to conquer any challenges that may lie ahead.
In story mode you’re stranded on a strange and treacherous planet, where survival is made difficult by hostile animals and plant life. You did bring a multitool from your home planet, which is able to craft any kind of machine part – provided of course that the right raw material has been found. Relying solely on the technology you brought, you set out to explore this new and unkown world. But the road isn’t paved with ease. The surroundings of your new home will threaten and challenge you! You will face waves of monsters and fight unrelenting bosses that show no mercy. To survive and advance the storyline you must acquire the necessary steam-powered technology, that will allow you to delve deeper into the diverse biomes of the planet, and perhaps, ultimately, lead you to your escape.
In creative mode you can let your inner mechanic shine. You can create anything! With unlimited resources at your disposal, immortality and the ability to fly – the only limit is your imagination! Creative mode is great for those who just want to let their creativity flow without limitations, and with the blueprinting tool you can easily make a copy of your contraptions and use them in story or survival mode, if you have the resources for it.
In survival mode you can follow your own path. Start with nothing and explore, gather, research, construct and fight for your survival. Survival mode offers a challenge for advanced players – you will have to use your wit and imagination to create contraptions to withstand the harsh environment, aggressive enemies and devastating Aether Storms that wreak havoc over the planet.
- Explore a randomly generated sandbox with the option of following the story or creating without limits.
- Mine the planet for a variety of useful resources to help you construct your own unique mechanical steam-powered machines and devices. The only limit is your imagination!
- The physics engine powers Mechanical Miner’s sandbox and will test your contraptions ability to navigate the harsh terrain.
- Use your mechanical constructions to fight and defend you and your base from terrible monsters and bosses, will you survive?
- Create blueprints of your mechanical constructions, use them later in Story or Survival modes, or share them with friends on Steam Workshop and prove who the real mechanical mastermind is.
- Acquire new technologies and expand your base and building capabilities as you gain experience with the level-based progression system.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Core i3 2.4 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 400 series
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Additional Notes: OpenGL version: 4.4