Here you can download Life Not Supported for free! On this page you will find information about Life Not Supported and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Life Not Supported is a space-survival game (not a space-simulator) set in orbit of a far away planet – a possible new location for civilisation. Disaster struck, of unknown origin, and you are the lone survivor tethered to what’s left of your ship. Gather nearby debris and scramble together a new vessel with your trusty roll of duct tape, in an attempt to survive the harsh realities of space. Maybe then you’ll live long enough to uncover the truth behind the ships malfunction…
Tether yourself in and float into the void to gather precious resources as they drift on by. You’ll need to move your “ship” in order to get different and more useful objects.
Use what you have scavenged to cobble together platforms and walls to improve the size and function of your new home. It might not look like much but a solid structure is the difference between living and dying out here.
Fill up your Spacesuit Ingestion Pipe(SIP) Container, melt ice to quench your thirst, and take up space-botany in an attempt to survive this inhospitable vacuum you now call home. Don’t forget to keep an eye on your O2 supply, there should be some spare tanks around here somewhere…
Explore the various belts that orbit this strange planet, maybe you can piece together what happened to the ship and the crew…
List of Current Features
- Survive a harsh space environment alone or with friends.
- Craft crucial tools to aid in your attempt to take on the void.
- Build a structure than can both withstand the debris showers and function as a home.
- Decorate your home with objects you find floating by.
- Begin discovering the mystery surrounding your perilous situation.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Dual Core or similar
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 500 series or similar
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space