Here you can download Let's! Revolution! for free! On this page you will find information about Let's! Revolution! and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Rise up in Let’s! Revolution!, a roguelite puzzle mashup that builds on the classic rules of Minesweeper with procedurally generated mazes and turn-based tactics.
Embark on a deadly game of hide and seek, chasing the rotten King across the enchanting land of Beebom.
Put your problem-solving skills to the test as you flip tiles to outsmart deadly foes and uncover powerful items and abilities.
Evade the King’s deadly boot-licking lackeys or take them down in strategic turn-based combat.
Gear up along the way with over 100 items and abilities for a final showdown with the King himself in Beebom City.
Dive into the beautifully illustrated and hand-animated world of Beebom in this debut game from award-winning animation house BUCK. The original score and sound design by Antfood brings Beebom to life as a vibrant sonic world.
Choose your hero from six unique classes, each with their own playstyle and abilities, including:
- The Charger, a powerhouse who unleashes devastating attacks but must keep charging into hidden tiles to gain energy.
- The Shadow, who uses cunning items like Smoke Bombs and Sleep Darts to outwit and outmaneuver enemies.
- The Oracle, a master of perception magic who adds extra information to navigate the mazes with superior logic and teleportation.
PEOPLE TO MEET: From the King and his cronies to the Shopkeepers that help you along the way, you’ll encounter a diverse cast of memorable characters brought to life through expressive animation and cheeky dialogue.
KEEP IT SIMPLE: Say goodbye to tiresome calculations and obscure probabilities. Board-game-inspired mechanics keeps the focus on learning abilities and strategic gameplay.
GO DEEP: With 5 levels of NG+ to unlock for each class, expert players can expect to have their skills put to the ultimate test.
OR CHILL OUT: Take a break from the challenge with Easy Mode, perfect for more casual players or those who want to overthrow the monarchy at their own pace.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP or better
- Processor: Intel CPU 2.3 Ghz or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or better (2GB or more of VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 4 GB available space