Here you can download Labyrinth: The War on Terror for free! On this page you will find information about Labyrinth: The War on Terror and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
From the award-winning designer and ex-CIA intelligence analyst Volko Ruhnke, Labyrinth: The War on Terror combines an emphasis on game play with a multifaceted simulation spanning recent history and the near future.
The game takes players inside the global war on terror. In 2-player campaigns, one player takes the role of Jihadists seeking to spread fundamentalist rule over the Muslim world, while the other player is the US, neutralizing terrorist cells and encouraging Muslim democratic reform. In the single player experience the player leads the US in taking on challenges to defeat al-Qaeda and its allies.
An extensive variety of card driven event combinations fuels Labyrinth’s asymmetrical design, creating deep complexity that unfolds with every turn while maintaining an ease of play that increases engagement with every decision.
• Card Driven Mechanics – 120 event cards provide never ending combinations. The outcomes vary per round and take great effect on the flow of the conflict.
• Asynchronous Online Multiplayer – The system allows for seamless competition from head to head – if both are available – to respond when ready, and longer matches based on timer settings per game.
• Beginner’s Tutorials – Overview tutorials take you through the basics of playing the side of the US and the side of the Jihadists.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: Intel Pentium or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 256mb or ATI Radeon HD 5670 256mb or Intel HD Graphics 4600
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space