Here you can download Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective for free! On this page you will find information about Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
From the award-winning studio behind Homo Machina (2018) and Californium (2016), Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective is another one-of-a-kind revolutionary puzzle.
Fun, engaging, and beautiful, Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective lets you explore the visually stunning universe created by IC4DESIGN
Playing as detective Pierre, you must find your way and solve puzzles to retrieve the magical stone stolen by the nefarious Mr. X.
On your way to getting the Maze Stone back, you will meet adorable and hilarious characters, travelling literal works of art, and interact with a world that was previously only available on paper!
A terrible crime has been committed at the Opera City Museum! Mr. X, Pierre’s sworn enemy, has stolen and fled with the Maze Stone, a magical artefact that turns everything around it into a labyrinth. Under the call of the Opera City Museum, Pierre must undertake a new adventure that will lead him from the museum, to the city streets, to a castle in the sky, a haunted mansion and much more! There is no time to lose, lest the whole world turns into a maze!
- Enter colorful worlds teeming with life and intricate details based on the best-selling children’s book series Pierre the Maze Detective by IC4DESIGN
- More than 100 hidden objects and unique trophies to find, engaging puzzles and minigames to stimulate your brain
- Over 500 interactions possible with the characters, items, and background
- Original soundtrack
- Each scene is based on a double-page illustration from the original work
- All levels are tied together by an overarching narration that will fill the detectives within us with purpose
- Available in Chinese (simplified and traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish and Russian
Introduction of Darjeeling
Darjeeling is a multimedia studio based in Paris, France. Its founders, Marc Lustigman and Noam Roubah, established the studio in 2009, focusing on documentary production, animation for television, and video games. The studio first became recognized through the 2016 video game Californium. Its other notable milestones include Homo Machina in 2018, which won the Best Mobile Game award at Game Connection America and the Ping Awards.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 2GHz Dual Core processor or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8 series or higher, AMD Radeon HD 2000 series or higher, Intel HD 4000/Ivy Bridge or higher
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space