Here you can download Into the Radius VR for free! On this page you will find information about Into the Radius VR and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Into the Radius is a single-player survival shooter developed exclusively for Virtual Reality headsets.
Stalk through the surreal post-apocalyptic Pechorsk Radius Zone where physics-based interaction, realistic weapon handling, and moody atmosphere will get your adrenaline pumping as you struggle to survive in an unforgiving dystopian environment.
Open-world exploration, climbing, stealth, and a dynamic day/night cycle. This creepy immersive VR survival shooter is inspired by ‘Roadside Picnic’ (Пикник на обочине).
In 1987 the ‘Pechorsk Event’ changed everything for the quiet Soviet mining town. Locals described the event as a short earthquake, which caused clouds of dust to rise into the sky, reducing visibility to almost nothing. After the dust settled, they stated seeing a huge dark-red orb in the sky, with black ash floating around the area.
By 2002, The United Nations Pechorsk Special Committee (UNPSC) still administers the exclusion zone around the Pechorsk Radius, and no one is allowed to enter aside from the UNPSC specialists. Inside, it has been almost completely abandoned and stands as an isolated and blighted territory. Rumors, conspiracies, and legends continue to emerge – alluding to wondrous artifacts, deadly anomalies, and bizarre entities that inhabit the once quiet mining region.
Explore the Radius
- There are miles and miles of forests, swamps, and crumbling industrial ruins for you to explore however you want.
- But be careful: the Radius is filled with strange, deadly anomalies like Distortions, Lightnings or toxic gas that would deal damage to anyone foolish or daring enough to get close to them, and hostile forces – Fragments, Mimics, Shooters and more roaming the Radius and hunting for prey.
- Navigate with your realistic map, plan your mission route, climb over obstacles, scout out shelters, uncover loot caches, and try not to get killed. At least not too often.
Collect and fire realistic guns
- Featuring a stunning variety of classic firearms like the AKM Kalashnikov, PM Pistolet Makarova, SKS Carbine, M9 Beretta, PPsh, FN SCAR, and many more with the matching ammo. Realistic interaction, manual magazine loading with different ammo types, and weapon attachments.
- Take care of your weapons – if they take damage or their condition deteriorates, they will begin to jam.
- Be sure to switch off the safety before you start firing! Realistic bullet physics causes ricochets, and bullets can penetrate different kinds of materials.
Survive by all means
- Your only means of survival is to stalk around with your detector, hunt for artifacts, and complete missions assigned to you via the vintage UNPSC desktop at the base.
- Stealth, silence, and planning are your best friends in the Radius Zone. Understand how to navigate the terrain, move slowly, take cover, crouch, sneak, and beware of the threats around you!
- Pack the right gear for your journey and plan ahead not to let your stamina and ammo bars run low. Use the realistic day / night cycle to your advantage – scavenge for loot and scout during the day, sneak around quietly and evade your enemies under the cover of night.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Graphics: Geforce 1070 6 GB
- DirectX: Version 11