Here you can download Infected Shelter for free! On this page you will find information about Infected Shelter and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
What Is Infected Shelter?
Mortal Kombat + Dead Cells + Castle Crashers = Infected Shelter
Infected Shelter is a randomly generated rogue-lite post-apocalyptic action RPG shooter / dungeon brawler. Singleplayer and co-op for up to four players.
Every run is different because of the randomly generated content. By beating enemies players can loot more than 150 different blueprints of permanent improvements and this is the key to Infected Shelter’s replayability. Instead of just collecting loot to make yourself more powerful during a single run, you unlock new weapons, clothes, skills, relics and RPG-like character improvements that change how you play the game in the following runs.
Gameplay & Story
You play as a member of a surviving group in a post-apocalyptic world. On one fateful morning you awake to find the shelter is raided and your people are kidnapped for reasons unknown. Leaving your shelter you emerge into the harsh infected land and start looking for the kidnappers and the truth behind the events. Your path lead you through randomly generated post-apocalyptic areas controlled by different enemy factions with brutal leaders and shelters occupied by infected creatures.
You have to use your skills in a fast paced, violent and complex 2D brawler-like combat where lots of firearms and melee weapons are waiting for you to beat and execute your enemies. You will unlock new weapons, clothes, skills, relics and RPG-like character improvements during your journey.
- Randomly generated post-apocalyptic environments
- Fast paced, violent and complex 2D brawler-like combat with lots of firearms and melee weapons
- Rogue-lite / rouge-like elements, play-learn-die-unlock-improve-repeat
- Permanent upgrades that change how you play the game in the following runs
- 150+ blueprints to unlock new weapons, clothes, skills, relics and RPG-like character improvements
- 50+ brutal, ultra-violent executions
- 50+ character traits
- 4 different playable characters
- Tons of guitars, wheelchairs, pets, drinks, active items
- 200+ areas and shelter rooms
- Fully supported singleplayer experience
- Local co-op with up to 4 players
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 450 GTS / Radeon HD 5750
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 600 MB available space