Here you can download Industries of Titan for free! On this page you will find information about Industries of Titan and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Industries of Titan is an industrial city building sim/strategy game set on Saturn’s moon, Titan. Create a sprawling industrial city and compete with other rival corporations to stake your claim to the industries of Titan!
As the Founder of a new city-corporation, and backed by the unforgiving and mysterious Council, you’ve been granted new headquarters in Titan’s inhospitable atmosphere. There, you’ll need to explore the ruins of a forgotten civilization while bearing the onslaught of ruthless rebels and competition from your corporate rivals. The Council expects much from you. Do you have what it takes to truly thrive?
BUILD AND MANAGE YOUR CITY
On Titan, precious construction materials and technological artifacts are locked away in ancient, massive ruins. Use these materials and artifacts to construct roads and transportation, build residences for citizens, power your city, and generate profit.
- Design your city, and expand from just a few devices to a massive metropolis!
- Survey and salvage the ruins of a lost civilization for ancient artifacts
- Balance the needs of the Council, your city, your citizens, and your employees to produce a powerful, efficient economy
- Dive inside your factories and kickstart your economy by building devices to refine resources
EXPAND ACROSS TITAN’S SURFACE
Grow your corporate empire on Titan one sector at a time via Campaign Mode. Sectors vary in terms of their environment, degree of rebel activity, Rivals you may encounter, and victory conditions, giving you a new scenario to tackle each time.
- Conquer key locations across the surface of Titan as you seek to monopolize the entire moon
- Face unique challenges with each new city you found, but gain powerful favors and starting bonuses from the Council as you progress
- Plot your path to victory while sabotaging your rivals’ attempts to do the same
STRIKE DOWN YOUR ENEMIES
Your city’s success will undoubtedly draw the attention and ire of those around you. You will have to compete with rival corporations and fight off rebels to defend your corporate assets and become the dominant corporation on Titan.
- Overcome your enemies via tactical battleship combat, technological superiority, political influence, or the wealth extracted from your citizens
- Design the interiors of your battleships by strategically placing weapons, shields, engines, and more, reducing weak points and maximizing fighting capability
- Explore the map to discover and exterminate hidden rebel encampments
- Get to know your advisors with fully voiced lines and dialogue
- Capture Titan’s natural beauty with an in-game photo mode
- Gameplay is “real-time with pause” — play at your preferred pace!
- Created by the team that brought you Crypt of the NecroDancer, with art by Sir Carma and Nick Gunn, music by Danny Baranowsky, and audio by Power Up Audio
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: 3.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660, Radeon R7 370 or equivalent with 2 GB of video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible