Here you can download Impostor Factory for free! On this page you will find information about Impostor Factory and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Impostor Factory is a narrative-driven adventure game that is categorically out of its mind.
Dr. Watts and Dr. Rosalene have peculiar jobs: They give people another chance to live their lives, all the way from the very beginning.
But this isn’t their story. Probably.
Instead, it’s about Quincy. Let me tell you a story about him.
One day, Quincy was invited to a fancy parteh at a suspiciously secluded mansion. So, he accepted and went; because even though the mansion was suspicious and secluded, it was also fancy and had a parteh.
In fact, it turned out to be so fancy that there was a time machine in its bathroom. Quincy could wash his hands and time-travel while he was at it. Talk about a time-saver!
But of course, then people start dying, because that’s what they do. And somewhere along the way, things get a little Lovecraftian and tentacles are involved.
Anyway, that’s around 1/3 of what the game is really about.
- A story that will make you curse at the screen
- A cozy mix between adventure game elements and classic RPG aesthetics
- Dialogues that read so wrong but feel so right
- An espresso execution with zero filler and no time drains
- long cat
- OS: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 800 MHz+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024×768 High Color +
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX®: 9.0+