Here you can download Heroes of Book & Paper for free! On this page you will find information about Heroes of Book & Paper and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
HB&P is an old-school RPG game that uses an 80s/90s style of design and concept. Your decisions will determine the ending of each adventure you take. Every story has different and random components, what it means that the stories will vary from game to game.
Even though HB&P is an 80s/90s style game, we have taken the liberty of saving you from having to read the boring endless story paragraphs.
Here is how we begin. You, the player, will generate a character from a series of available classes which enters a medieval fantasy world. There are 8 classes to choose from: Warrior, Wizard, Rogue, Bard, Necromancer, Priest, Hunter and Assassin.
This world is made up of stories, and these stories are completely replayable since they are based on the player’s decisions, their character, their skills and items. To add to this, all the stories have a procedural component that generates new options, places, encounters, characters, traps, combats, or random loot, even if you replay the same story with the same character! Some stories may also change their storyline each time you play them again, and making different choices and decisions will lead you to other endings in each game.
Two game modes
You will be able to enjoy two game modes: Unlimited Free play and Campaign.
In the Unlimited Free play mode the adventures can be completed in the order you chose, and each time you play one of them you can choose between 6 difficulty modes. You can adjust the difficulty of the game to your liking individually for each adventure.
In campaign mode you will have to overcome 5 randomly generated stories in the given order with increasing difficulty. Failing a single story will end your campaign!
The character will earn experience points and be able to level up, so in the next adventure your character will be stronger. There is no proper level system and your character will improve the characteristics that you want, to the limit that you desire.
– 8 classes of characters to choose from, each with their own play style and equipment.
– 12 stories that are fully replayable and generate different options, events, combats, treasures, and much more! every time you play them again.
– More than 300 game pages and each of these pages can change every time you play.
– Two game modes: Unlimited Free Mode and Campaign Mode.
– More than 350 images of places of adventure,
– 170 items including weapons, spells and accessories.
– Over 100 monsters to defeat.
– More than 50 different sounds.
– Epic soundtracks.
- OS: Windows 7/10/11
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics
- Storage: 650 MB available space