Here you can download Grapple Tournament for free! On this page you will find information about Grapple Tournament and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
VIRTUAL REALITY ARCADE SHOOTER
Built from the ground up for virtual reality, Grapple Tournament is a thrilling VR arcade shooter where you can enjoy movement freedom using your 3D maneuver abilities and your grappling hook while fighting with a wide variety of multifunctional weapons (even dual wielding) in various multiplayer game modes and co-op challenges through an alluring stylized world.
Grapple. Shoot. Score. Master the vertical combat.
3D MOVEMENT FREEDOM
Run, jump and double jump to get yourself into position, wall jump to evade incoming harm, pull yourself up with the grappling hook to get the high ground or grapple-swing around corners to surprise your enemies. Learn how to chain these abilities with your 3D maneuvering gear to perform untraceable movement combos and outsmart your enemies like never before in a VR game! Maps are specifically designed with vertically in mind to get the most out of it.
More than 12 weapons eagerly await to get into battle under your command. From the common mechanical guns through the plasma pistols to the energy rifles, single-fire or automatic, instant shot or projectile based, you can have everything.
Target-following laser? Shotguns and grenade launchers? You got them. Rockets? Let them rain! Your VR dream is to become a turret with massive firepower? Go with dual miniguns! Double handed weapons have both primary and secondary fire modes letting you choose the perfect reaction for any situation. By the way you always have your melee weapon – the energy blade – on your side. You know, for slicing cake.
Play the game any way you like, use the grappling hook with a weapon or dual wield any weapon combination. Mobility versus firepower. Your call.
Did we mention that you can also summon an energy bow and shoot an arrow any time?
Multiplayer is the heart of the Tournament. Starting individually or with your friends, matchmaking will find you worthy opponents and let you fight in various game modes on engaging, stylized maps which were created with verticality in mind. The currently available game modes are:
- Free For All: Everyone against everyone, up to 6 players. It can be messy and chaotic but you just can’t stop until you win. Can you be the very best on your own?
- Team Deathmatch: Fast-paced, frantic 3v3 combat. Get your weapons and defeat the enemy team with pure skill or finesse. Teamwork is essential here: shield your allies, assist in attacks and if all is critical, heal your teammates.
- Capture Point: Strategic point capture mode to spice up 3v3 team battles. Stay in the point areas to capture them and utilize all your arsenal to keep them at all cost. The team with the most points wins.
During multiplayer you will visit a plethora of carefully crafted arenas, both outdoors and closed space maps for your all-terrain grapple experience. From sci-fi factories through cave excavations to japanese temples or greek monuments and more. You’ll certainly find some maps to your liking.
Bots: Feel free to play with bots to master your skills or have some light-hearted fun.
Yeah, we have this too for 3D training purposes. With drones… with hats. You can try all the weapons in sandbox mode here.
Customize your character to your liking with crazy hats and accessories.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon RX 480
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space