Here you can download GP Bikes for free! On this page you will find information about GP Bikes and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
GP Bikes is a realistic motorcycle simulator, based on a scratch built physics engine that accurately simulates motorcycle dynamics and setup options.
GP Bikes also allows to host and join online races. During events data is collected, to provide statistics for riders’ comparison.
Please note that there are neither AI nor a career mode.
- automotive industry-standard tyre model
- chassis flex simulation
- dynamic track surface groove buildup
- wet track simulation and dynamic drying
- dynamic marbles generation
- tyres pickup of marbles, grass and dirt, affecting grip
- user-selectable rider gestures
- output of CSV files with telemetry data to analyze riding sessions
- a plugins interface allows external programs to receive realtime data from the simulated bike
- LAN and online racing. Dedicated server available
- possibility to paint bike, helmet and suit
- tools and documentation are provided to allow advanced users to build and integrate new tracks, bikes, helmets and more
- Native Oculus Rift and SteamVR ( HTC Vive, Valve Index ) support.
- FreeTrack support
- EDTracker support
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2 Ghz CPU. VR: Intel Core i5-4590 (AMD FX 8350) or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 1.2.1 compatible GPU with 512 MB of video RAM. VR: GeForce GTX 970 (AMD Radeon R9 290) or better
- DirectX: Version 8.1
- Storage: 1 GB available space