Here you can download Get-A-Grip Chip for free! On this page you will find information about Get-A-Grip Chip and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Gear up for grappling action with Get-A-Grip Chip
Help Chip save the lost Battery Bots on a perilous journey through the treacherous depths of a robot assembly factory. The catch? The Hooks! When piloting Chip, you can’t jump, but you can soar over the pits of molten metal, giant crushers, pools of toxic waste, shifting saws and high-powered lasers using your trusty head-mounted grapple!
With 30 meticulously crafted levels across 5 diverse worlds, Get-a-Grip Chip is sure to get you (grappling) Hooked! Dodge deadly obstacles, rescue the Battery Bots, and race your friends (or rivals) for the top spot on the leaderboards.
Fun to Learn – Even More Fun to Master
Chip can move side-to-side, grapple to anchor points, and then launch off of them – so anyone can learn to play. But to survive the escalating complexity of the arcade-style levels, you’ll build a truly masterful degree of skill and dexterity.
Suss Out Secret Spaces
Survive the onslaught of obstacles and you’ll be rewarded with your lost Battery Bot friends. The more Battery Bots you seek, the sooner they’ll unlock new levels, bringing Chip closer to the ultimate goal: repairing their malfunctioning friend Scan-It Janet and escaping the factory!
Trim Your Time to Take the top Spot
Compete with your friends and players around the globe for the fastest runs! Hook, launch, and dodge your way through all five floors of the factory and see where you stack up on each level’s leaderboard.
Savor the Soundtrack Flavor
Hot tracks accompany the fresh platforming challenges throughout – the original soundtrack is not only chock full of slappers by Stimmerman, it’s available as bundled DLC! The final level of each world is timed to the beat of its track, so getting into the music will also get you into a perfect gameplay flow.
- Escape a gauntlet of high-flying and fast-moving obstacles
- Soar through 5 worlds and 30 levels of grappling mayhem
- Explore hidden areas and complete challenges to rescue all your robot friends
- Race to the top spot on worldwide per-level leaderboards
- Launch to the beat and sail through riffs to escape each world’s rockin’ final level
- Play your own way with a controller or with keyboard & mouse
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+ (or later)
- Processor: x86, x64 architecture with SSE2
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX10, DX11, DX12 capable GPUs
- Storage: 1 GB available space