Here you can download Fly Punch Boom! for free! On this page you will find information about Fly Punch Boom! and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Fly fast and smash your friends so hard whole planets break in half. Ram skyscrapers, whales and asteroids in their face, chase them and unleash over-the-top super moves. It’s all about the joy of punching!
Ever got uppercutted with such gusto that you got kidnapped by aliens?
Wanna digest your enemy, then fart them out so hard everything explodes?
Wanna punch an Elvis lookalike bird until they shoot into the moon’s butt?
FLY PUNCH BOOM! says YES to all this, and more. Way more.
- LOCAL and ONLINE Multiplayer, up to 4 PLAYERS local & 2 online
- ARCADE MODE, UNLOCKABLES and SECRETS for solo players
- WORKSHOP SUPPORT: play/make INFINITE CHARACTERS
- DESTRUCTIBLE STAGES where everything is a trap, and everything is a weapon!
- ANIME SUPER FIGHTS with flying smashes, deformed faces and insane special moves
- 40+ STAGE FATALITIES: get mauled by cats, break the planet in half, or explode in the moon’s butt!
- High impact cartoon graphics that zoom from space to a character’s face
- KICKASS ANIME SOUNDTRACK by Giorgiost
“Fly Punch Boom! is pure hyperactive anime-style fighting madness fused with Looney Tunes exuberance, where two combatants take to the air to pummel each other into cartoony piles of pulp.[…] The goal isn’t just to win, but to have a blast being as over-the-top as possible while doing it.” — Hardcore Gamer
“If you know anything about Dragon Ball Z, you’re probably know it for the moments of mountain-shattering, world-cracking, energy-unleashing fighting. But beyond the actual licensed games, few games have attempted to capture the destruction and dynamic nature of those fights[…] Fly Punch Boom looks like it could change that.” — IndieGamesPlus
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64 bit Windows 7 and up
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with 2GB VRAM
- Storage: 600 MB available space