Here you can download Fishing: North Atlantic for free! On this page you will find information about Fishing: North Atlantic and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
The sequel to the popular simulation game Fishing: Barents Sea invites you to put on your captain’s hat once again: Explore the large ocean of Nova Scotia, try your hand at entirely new fishing methods and enjoy a huge range of highly detailed ships in the commercial fishing simulator Fishing: North Atlantic.
Discover majestic world of Canadian Nova Scotia while admiring the vast diversity of ocean life. Explore the fishing zones with upgradable ships and gear as you progress in your career.
Like our predecessor game Fishing Barents Sea, Fishing: North Atlantic offers an atmospheric and realistic game world based on real maps, boats and fish species. Enjoy new weather systems with upgraded atmospheric effects, North American Vessels and fishing techniques like harpoons, deep-line-buoy-fishing and lobster pots. Purchasing larger boats and better gear will increase your fishing skills.
Fishing: North Atlantic offers you 25 ships at your disposal for all types of fishing styles and fishing techniques like the harpooning, which is used to hunt swordfish and tuna. Start with harpooning and work your way up to setting deep lines to catch swordfish or tuna, or set pots to catch snow crabs and lobster. As well as longline, net and trawling. Do you have what it takes to fulfill this challenging task?
Plan the course of your fishing career throughout the whole year: Brave rain and snow while looking for the best fishing areas, but make sure that you to not exceed your quotas! The new advanced fish-AI require the use of GPS and sonar to follow the movement of your prey depending on weather and season.
- Fishing methods – Harpooning, Deepline, Lobster, Crabbing, Longline, Net, Trawling
- Fish species – Swordfish, Tuna, Lobster, Snow Crab, Cod, Haddock, Pollack, Redfish, Mackerel, Silver Hake
- Advanced water shader and weather system, with realistic weather data from the area
- Dynamic fish prices – Other fishing boats will also fish and deliver fish at the ports, which affects the prices
- Dynamic fish habitats – Fish will swim around the map through the yearly seasons
- 26 real handcrafted boats available from fishing industry license partners
- Huge map over Nova Scotia, Canada (200x300km) with six realistic ports
- Fishing industry licensepartners – A.F. Theriaul & Son, Skipasyn, Scanmar, Hermes, Selfa and Moen Marin
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Processor: 3 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible graphics card with 2 GB VRAM (Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 or better or comparable AMD card)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 12 GB available space