Here you can download Fateweaver: The Alchemist's Quandary for free! On this page you will find information about Fateweaver: The Alchemist's Quandary and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Fateweaver: The Alchemist’s Quandary
Fateweaver is a brand new game series made by the creators of “The Test Trilogy.” A global social experiment of epic proportions rated among the greatest game series of all time on Steam.
This time, a new series awaits, as you play The Fateweaver; an ancient beast of legendary status. It is your job to determine which way Fate will unravel as you test the fragile laws of morality, dig deep into the psyche of those who call for your aid, and decide whether or not to help those who beg for your mercy, or invoke the wrath of the Gods upon those you deem unworthy of existence…
As you interrogate those who have summoned you and get to know the details of their lives on an intimate level, you will take their answers into consideration before deciding which way the story will unfold. Will you grant them solace and reprieve? Or will you incite carnage and retribution? There is no right or wrong way to weave the threads of Fate… For their poor, desperate souls rest in the palm of your hand…
In this episode of The Fateweaver Series, it is your duty to speak with Markus, a struggling Alchemist who has summoned you in his dreams. With the death of his father and the betrayal of his treacherous uncle looming over him, Markus has fallen on hard times. Will you help to turn his life around, or will you be the final straw that breaks the proverbial camel’s back?
As always, the choice is yours to make…
- Short, sweet, and relaxing.
- The only game series of its kind.
- Very psychological and atmospheric.
- Sit back, relax, and ask questions that lead to various forms of dialogue, rich storylines, and multiple endings!
- Super affordable for a unique experience.
- Have the chance of becoming a character in future episodes as the developers select players’ names to participate regularly!
- OS: Windows 98/XP/Vista/7/8/10/11
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 800 Mhz
- Graphics: 1024×768 or better video resolution in High Color mode
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card