Here you can download FAITH: The Unholy Trinity for free! On this page you will find information about FAITH: The Unholy Trinity and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
On September 21, 1986, two priests arrived at the Martin Family home in rural Connecticut to investigate an apparent case of demonic possession. Only two people would leave the house alive.
FAITH is a pixel horror game inspired by the era of classic 8-bit gaming and the “Satanic Scare” of the 1980s. Use your holy crucifix to perform exorcisms, fight back against possessed cultists, and cleanse haunted objects. Discover a world of dread, isolation, and mystery as you explore haunted forests, abandoned churches, and the inner sanctums of a Satanic cult.
EXPERIENCE ALL 3 CHAPTERS OF THE UNHOLY TRINITY
- FAITH – Haunted by nightmares and searching for answers, a young priest returns to the house where an exorcism went horribly wrong a year before.
- FAITH: Chapter II – After confronting unspeakable paranormal entities and narrowly escaping with his life, a young priest descends into a new nightmare.
- FAITH: Chapter III – Aided by a mysterious stranger, a young priest travels the dark countryside to stop a Satanic cult from summoning a horrifically powerful demon.
HORROR THE OLD-SCHOOL WAY
- Wickedly chunky pixels
- Hand crafted rotoscope animations
- Haunting retro soundtrack
- Multiple/secret endings
- 1980s religious paranoia
- Demonic EVPs channeled through abandonware speech synthesizers
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: 64-bit Intel compatible Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX 11 compliant graphics card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 200 MB available space